MCPhp (MinecraftPhp) is the worlds best interface between a minecraft serer and it’s partner website. Site owners can drop server information (such as online status, number of players online now etc…) into pre-existing webpages – or use any of the template websites that the system comes bundled with – all with minimum effort.
All that is required is a Minecraft server and a pre-existing webhost with PHP and SQL.
- Website viewers can see server information LIVE.
- Includes information on Players, Worlds, and Chats
- Comes with a handy installer!
- Implementation on pre-existing websites only requires 2 lines of the pre-existing code to be edited
- If you use one of the supplied templates, then NO CODE EDITING SKILL IS REQUIRED
- Comes bundled with scripts to aid AJAX retrieval of server information
- Over 50 server, world and player variables to read!
- BOOM! Here’s an example server for you to check out too!
There’s a more in depth and illustrated guide here at the Getting Started, but to break it down into the basics, the download (HERE) comes with 2 sides: The Gameserver and Webserver.
Just copy the contents of the Gameserver folder into your Minecraft Server’s plugins folder, and overwrite the plugins/MCPhp/config.yml file with the one provided when you setup the webserver.
- Copy the contents of the Webserver folder onto your webserver (Normally using FTP).
- Once you’ve done that, just visit the path you uploaded the files to, in your webbrowser (So, if you uploaded them to www.yoursite.com/Minecraft, visit www.yoursite.com/Minecraft), and follow the instructions on the setup page.
- Make sure you’ve got an SQL database and user set aside for the site to use, because it’ll ask for those details during setup.
- Once you’ve done that, hit the setup button, and MCPhp will make all the required files, including a config file for the gameserver, which needs to be put in the Gameserver’s plugins/MCPhp/ directory.
- Start or reload your game server, wait 31 seconds, and hit the GO button on the website.
- Sit back and enjoy live server stats, info and chats (or GO HERE to learn how to add theise stats into a website you already have)
The latest version allows people visiting the website to view:
- Server Status (OFFLINE/ONLINE)
- Server Message Of The Day
- Server IP
- Maximum amount of players
- Port Number
- Mob Spawn Limit
- Server Name
- Max View Distance
- Server Version
- Availability of
- The Nether
- The End
- Lag, in
- Ticks Per Seconds
- Tick Length
- Statistics on Players
- Number of player’s online
- Number of unique players on the server
- Display Name
- Current Level
- Current IP*
- Current Health
- If the player is currently…
- An Op
- Statistics on each world, including
- Amount of Weather remaining
- Sea Level
- Max Level
- World Type
- If the world is PVP
- Ticks Per Animal Spawn
- Ticks Per Mob Spawn
Further advice on how to read all those variables onto a page is available in the Reference
- Getting Started
- Users Reference