Real Name: Richard L. J. Sowden
Yes, the letters are other names. No I’m not going to tell you what they are.
Occupation: Engineering Apprentice.
Skills: 3D Modelling, Manual and Digital Drafting, Computer Programming,
GCSE: Systems and Control, Physics, Chemistry, Maths (A*), Biology, English Literature (A), English Language, RE (B), Spanish (C).
Other: Radio Operators Licence (M6RIS)
- I’ve been on national TV. Don’t believe me? BBC NATIONAL NEWS CLIP. Boom, rocket scientist. of sorts…
- I commute to and from work in Derby to Sheffield, every day, starting at 5:00 and not stopping until 18:00.
- I have a shed where I build stuff like you see here.
- I taught myself VB.NET, C#, C++, PHP, HTML and JAVA, the first one at age 5.
- I’ve done the 3 peaks challenge, where you have to climb 3 mountains in under 24 hours.
- I also do archery. Not to sound hipster, but I did it before The Hunger Games.
I make no disguise of who I actually am. On some sites, I may alter details, but the information on this page is 100% correct for those who want to know who I am.